Hello, Planner Friends!
It’s time for my free, monthly printable release!
I added some fun, pumpkin elements to this month’s printable! I hope you love them as much as I do!
If you’re decorating for Halloween, I think it would be super cute to draw some faces on the little pumpkins and make them into jack o’lanterns! Wouldn’t that be fun?! 🙂
Before I give you the printable file, there are a few things I’d like to say. I spent a lot of time designing and creating this printable, so please be kind when you use it.
- Pink Bows & Twinkle Toes printables are for personal use only
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim this work as your own
- If you post this on the internet, please give the credit to Pink Bows & Twinkle Toes and link it back to my blog (pinkbowstwinkletoes.com)
Enough of the heavy stuff! Now it’s time for the stickers!
I’m providing you this printable in both a PNG and PDF file format. I’ve found that the PNG prints richer colors than the PDF. It’s up to you which file you use though!
To download the PNG file:
- Click on the image above
- Click “view full size”
- Right click and save image
- Open saved file and print
If you skip step 2 and don’t click the “view full size” button, the image will save in a much smaller format and will print incorrectly.
You can download the sticker file here, PBTT October Functional Sticker Sheet.
Be sure to tag me in any and all Instagram posts featuring my stickers and your planner! (@pinkbowstwinkletoes and #pinkbowstwinkletoes) I would love to see what you do with them!