I recently received my Julep Maven Lucky Mystery Box.
Julep offers mystery boxes several times a year, that feature various Julep polishes and products.
This St. Patrick’s Day, they offered the Lucky Mystery Box. The boxes were $24.99 and came with over $100 worth of products!
There were four boxes to choose from, three of them featured a different green specialty polish and one was 100% mystery.
I love surprises, so I chose the 100% mystery box!
- Ursula – Bombshell – Blackest black crème crackle
- Missy – It girl – Titanium metallic
- Reece – It girl – Deep purple holographic shimmer
- Audrey – Classic with a twist – Light pink microglitter
- Jodie – Classic with a twist – Rosy mauve with gold shimmer
- Diane – It girl – Dark forest green crème
- Shenae – It girl – Pastel mint green opalescent shimmer
- Olivia – Classic with a twist – Dark chocolate truffle crème
I love surprises so much that I couldn’t resist the Major Mystery Add-On!
My add-on came with four additional polishes, a mini Freedom Polymer Top Coat, and forget-me-not seeds.
- Nicolette – Bombshell – Opaque French white
- Alaina – Classic with a twist – Driftwood taupe crème
- Ingrid – Boho glam – Burnt orange crème
- Adele – Bombshell – Golden reflective top coat
I’ve bought the last two mystery boxes that Julep has offered, so I’m going to try to resist buying the next one! When I get their email though, I don’t know if I’ll be able to control myself!
I’m planning on experimenting with Shanae and Tania (from my March box) tonight! I’ll let you know how it goes!