Hello Planner Friends!
Can you believe that February is almost over and March is already here?! I sure can’t!
I have the March freebie for you today! YAY for free printables!! 🙂
I went with “Hello, March” for the quote box this month but also included some clovers and a St. Patrick’s Day sticker for some added fun!
Before I give you the printable file, there are a few things I’d like to say. I spent a lot of time designing and creating this printable, so please be kind when you use it.
- Pink Bows & Twinkle Toes printables are for personal use only
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim this work as your own
- If you post this on the internet, please give the credit to Pink Bows & Twinkle Toes and link it back to my blog (pinkbowstwinkletoes.com)
Enough of the heavy stuff! Now it’s time for the stickers!
I’m providing you this printable in both a PNG and PDF file format. I’ve found that the PNG prints richer colors than the PDF. It’s up to you which file you use though!
To download the PNG file:
- Click on the image above
- Click “view full size”
- Right click and save image
- Open saved file and print
If you skip step 2 and don’t click the “view full size” button, the image will save in a much smaller format and will print incorrectly.
You can download the PDF file here, PBTT March Functional Sticker Sheet.
Be sure to tag me in any and all Instagram posts featuring my stickers and your planner! (@pinkbowstwinkletoes and #pinkbowstwinkletoes) I would love to see what you do with them!
I recently received my Julep Maven Lucky Mystery Box.
Julep offers mystery boxes several times a year, that feature various Julep polishes and products.
This St. Patrick’s Day, they offered the Lucky Mystery Box. The boxes were $24.99 and came with over $100 worth of products!
There were four boxes to choose from, three of them featured a different green specialty polish and one was 100% mystery.
I love surprises, so I chose the 100% mystery box!
My mystery box came with eight polishes! WOW!!
Polishes from left to right:
- Ursula – Bombshell – Blackest black crème crackle
- Missy – It girl – Titanium metallic
- Reece – It girl – Deep purple holographic shimmer
- Audrey – Classic with a twist – Light pink microglitter
- Jodie – Classic with a twist – Rosy mauve with gold shimmer
- Diane – It girl – Dark forest green crème
- Shenae – It girl – Pastel mint green opalescent shimmer
- Olivia – Classic with a twist – Dark chocolate truffle crème
I love surprises so much that I couldn’t resist the Major Mystery Add-On!
My add-on came with four additional polishes, a mini Freedom Polymer Top Coat, and forget-me-not seeds.
Polishes in the add-on:
- Nicolette – Bombshell – Opaque French white
- Alaina – Classic with a twist – Driftwood taupe crème
- Ingrid – Boho glam – Burnt orange crème
- Adele – Bombshell – Golden reflective top coat
I’m pretty happy with the contents of my mystery box. Several of the colors are pretty dark and won’t get used until the fall, but I’m still glad I received them.
Although I’m pleased with my mystery box, I do wish I’d have gotten some products besides just nail polish. I like the variety of my monthly boxes and the Cupid Mystery Box I bought in February.
I’ve bought the last two mystery boxes that Julep has offered, so I’m going to try to resist buying the next one! When I get their email though, I don’t know if I’ll be able to control myself!
I’m planning on experimenting with Shanae and Tania (from my March box) tonight! I’ll let you know how it goes!